Schedule & Services
Join me for an upcoming yoga class at Realignment Studio, a yoga, meditation and wellness studio on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C (641 Pennsylvania Ave. SE). I maintain a regular teaching schedule, and I sometimes squeeze in private sessions, pre/postnatal yoga, and speciality workshops.
Weekly Public Classes @ Realignment Studio
- 6:00-7:15pm Vinyasa Yoga
7:30-8:30pm Hatha Yoga (Power)
- 6:00-7:00am Hatha Yoga
9:00-10:15am Vinyasa Yoga
12:00-1:00pm Hatha Yoga + Meditation
- Hatha (All Levels Welcomed): This Sanskrit term describes a type of class that is balancing and rejuvenating. Hatha has been transalted to “Ha” as “sun” and “Tha” as “moon”. You will find the balance between effort and ease in these thoughtfully-created sequences.
- Vinyasa (All Levels Welcomed): This Sanskrit term translates into “breath-linked movement”, and describes a type of class where each pose easily flows into the one that follows. The teacher will place emphasis on the breath and each movement you make will be connected to either an inhale or an exhale.
Are you looking for a more personalized approach to the practice of yoga? I have a specialty in private yoga instruction and will create a program just for you. Do any of these sound like you? If yes, lets talk!
- The Brand New Yogi - I often work one on one with clients for a short period of time that have never taken a yoga class and who want to learn some yoga basics prior to attending group classes. Private instruction is a great way to set a safe, confident foundation that will aide you in working at home alone or in public group classes.
- The Ouch That Hurts Yogi - It's hard for a teacher to slow down and nurture each individual's aches and pains in a group class, but when we work one on one every session is exactly what you need. Whether its a persistant pain or a specific injury/illness we will work to relieve your pain.
- The Flatlined Yogi - I have a blast working towards break through poses with my clients. Stephanie had been attending regular yoga classes for a few years, but came to me because she really wanted a steady forearm stand - something that had alluded her. Stephanie gained not only had the strength and openness for forearm stand, but the confidence to make a life boosting change.
- The Postnatal Yogi - Let me support you in your postpartum period. Mommy and me classes are wonderful, but just getting out of the house can be a struggle. I will come to you and create a personalized program to support your new journey.
- The Self Care Yogi - Private yoga instruction is a wonderful gift to self or to a loved one. I create sustainable practices to support your everyday living. No specific pain or classification needed.
I am currently accepting new private clients in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington, D.C. All sessions are scheduled through and held at Realignment Studio. Please contact me at email@example.com to schedule your initial assessment. Rates as listed with Realignment Studio.